24 Hours of PASS: Data Security and Quality Wrapup
I was also very surprised to hear that my session had 193 attendees, which puts it in the top five in terms of attendance – wow!
If you weren't able to attend but would like to check it out, a recording is now available.
Slide deck, demo scripts and other resources are available here.
Sessions were evaluated based on four questions, and I received 78 total responses.
- How would you rate this session overall?
Excellent: 60 Good: 18 Average: 0 Fair: 0 Poor: 0
- How would you rate the speakers' presentation skills?
Excellent: 64 Good: 13 Average: 0 Fair: 0 Poor: 0
- How would you rate the speakers' knowledge of the subject?
Excellent: 71 Good: 6 Average: 0 Fair: 0 Poor: 0
- Did you learn what you expected to learn from this session?
Agree: 67 Somewhat Agree: 7 Neutral: 3 Somewhat Disagree: 0 Disagree: 0
I also received the following comments:
- excellent demos and real deep dive into the details of each area he covered.
- Your demo scenarios were very effective in showing the strengths and weaknesses of each option. Well done.
- great use of demos!
- Thank you!
- Great presentation. Good demos – be great to get a copy of the scripts.
- I had a lot of familiarity with DDL/DML triggers and Event Notifications. There were some new aspects you showed that I had not considered. Impersonation, for instance. Policy based management is something I haven't used, but have read about. The session helped reinforce what I've learned in the past. Slide decks are great. But I prefer live demos and the code. You had a good, complementary mix of both.
- Wow, this was incredibly good! So well organized. You covered a lot of territory.
- Great overview of the different tech
- Very clear explanations and demos, great pace for a webinar. Packed full of useful examples for real projects. Thank you!