Invitation to T-SQL Tuesday #41 – Presenting and Loving it!
It's been almost two years since I last hosted T-SQL Tuesday, and I'm very happy to be doing so again! If you're not already familiar, T-SQL Tuesday was the brainchild of Adam Machanic (@AdamMachanic), who prophesized that we all could benefit from "a recurring, revolving blog party" with a new topic given each month. This month's T-SQL Tuesday will take place on Tuesday, April 9, 2013.
What's the Topic?
This month the prompt is how did you come to love presenting? What was the first time you gave a presentation in front of a group and really enjoyed it? Was it something that was required of you in school? Something you did in the workplace? Were you inspired by other SQL community members and thought "I think I can do that too"? Whatever your story is, I'd love to hear it. **Not a presenter? Not a problem! **Feel free to chime in with whatever you like that's related to either presenting or SQL Server in general.
The Fine Print
- Your post must be published between 00:00 GMT Tuesday April 9, 2013 and 00:00 GMT Wednesday April 10, 2013.
- Your post must contain the T-SQL Tuesday logo at the top (see above) and the image must link back to this blog post.
- Trackbacks should work, but if not please put a link to your post in the comments section so everyone can see your contribution!
The following are not required, but might be a good idea.
- Include “T-SQL Tuesday #41″ in your blog post’s title.
- Tweet about your post using the #tsql2sday hashtag.
- Make one or more references to bacon or other pork products.
- Contact Adam Machanic and tell him you'd like to host a T-SQL Tuesday from your blog. If you've kept up your blog monthly for the last 6 months and participated in at least 2 previous T-SQL Tuesdays you are eligible.
I'll be reading everyone's post shortly thereafter and will create a summary of what everyone wrote about. Happy writing!